Presenter: John Baker
Content Marketing Manager, Heretto
John loves big ideas and answering questions. As the Content Marketing Manager at Heretto, his interests come together through video creation, white papers, articles, and diverse resources aimed at empowering others with knowledge about structured content.
Outside of work, you can find John spending time with his wife and three kids, reading most of an old book, breathing too much lacquer in his wood-shop, or cheering for Tottenham Hotspur FC.
Host: Paul Perrotta
Senior Director, Juniper Networks
About the Presentation
So, you’ve started writing structured content with DITA. You’re getting the hang of it and learning how to build content in this new, exciting way, and are fully aware of its vast potential. It’s still different and isn’t like managing content that you’ve previously had to keep tabs on.
When your structured content is build in components, it must be managed that way, too. This is where a Component Content Management System (CCMS) is a valuable ally. This webinar will explore Component Content Management Systems and will unpack a few questions:
- What is a CCMS?
- How is a CCMS unique?
- Does your organization really need one?
- What criteria should your organization consider when selecting one?
If you’re wondering whether a CCMS is right for your organization, but aren’t sure where to start, the CCMS Foundations webinar is the perfect place for you to find your footing. We hope to see you there!
- It’s Called Customer Experience, Not Prospect Experience - October 14, 2021
- Selling the Value of Content Deliverability - October 6, 2021
- Should You Get a Technical Writing Certification in 2023? Top Programs to Consider - September 16, 2021