Heretto Deploy Portal
Why do help sites matter?
- When customers can’t find answers to their questions, they get frustrated and lose trust in your organization.
- When employees can’t find vital information, they rewrite it, wasting time and creating a possibility for error.
- Your potential customers are online, and help content is marketing content.
With Heretto Deploy Portal, you can cultivate happier employees, loyal customers, and informed prospects.
Why Choose a Deploy Portal?
Each portal is a custom self-service website built unique to your organization’s needs. Whether you want a simple site or a complex site with sign-in capabilities and personalization, Heretto Deploy Portal is up for the job. Our portal is optimized for enterprise-level documentation sites, including manuals and reference guides for software, medical, high-tech, and highly-regulated industries. Organizations that manage content in Heretto CCMS can publish to their portal with the press of a button.
With Heretto Deploy Portal, your customers will be able to effortlessly search your documentation and find exactly what they need. This makes customer self-service incredibly easy and cuts down on customer service tickets.
Heretto Deploy Portal is
With authentication, you can filter information based on the audience. All users, including employees and customers, can access the information that is most relevant to them.
Since all content is rendered and cached on the server, it’s immediately available whenever you need it. No more waiting around for pages to load.
The content you already have in Heretto CCMS is automatically published to the portal, saving your content ops team time. Whenever content updates in Heretto CCMS, the portal automatically updates too.
Heretto Deploy Portal is with you for the long haul. With over 40,000 linked file spaces available, the Portal can handle your content, however large your library grows.
Request a demo today to help your users find the right answers — right away.
Ready to see how Heretto can help your customers, employees and prospects access the content they need? Fill out the form to get the conversation started.
Here’s our process:
- The first step is to have a meeting with one of our team about your current challenges, needs and requirements. We’ll also share an overview of Heretto’s unique features and benefits.
- Next, we’ll have another meeting to give you a personalized demo of our product so you can experience Heretto in action. You’ll walk away with a clear picture of exactly how Heretto can impact your organization.