Meet the Presenters
Patrick is a co-founder of Heretto. Since beginning with Heretto in 2005, Patrick has worked on a wide range of projects all focused on improving authoring, production, and distribution of content. Most recently, his primary focus has been empowering the users of Heretto and generally advancing the product documentation industry.
Patrick is a software industry professional specializing in developing, productizing, and solving problems with product content software. He is a highly skilled developer, thoughtful manager, and passionate customer advocate.
Founder, CEO, Chief Strategist
You might think that highlighting the difference between the benefits and capabilities of DITA is splitting hairs, but those differences are what allow DITA users to articulate what DITA can do.
Only through knowing what DITA is capable of are teams truly able to apply those uses in real ways that are beneficial to actual business cases.
The presenters dive into what DITA is capable of doing for your company. The presentation will cover these questions, among many others:
- What is DITA capable of?
- What value do these capabilities have to your business?
- How do you present that value to stakeholders?
That’s enough out of me, I’ll let our speakers take it from here.
- It’s Called Customer Experience, Not Prospect Experience - October 14, 2021
- Selling the Value of Content Deliverability - October 6, 2021
- Should You Get a Technical Writing Certification? Top Programs to Consider - September 16, 2021