Presenter: Mike Rice
Customer Success Manager, Heretto
Mike is a user-centered professional with over 20 years of experience in technical communication, and a tested eye for transforming how information is managed. He’s thrilled to be supporting information professionals using Heretto, and to help them focus on their content, its meaning, its value, and its connections.
Mike is a general malcontent who hopes one day to be promoted from Assistant Apprentice Shepherds’ Helper to Scissors Grinder.
Host: Scott Abel
Founder, CEO, Chief Strategist, The Content Wrangler
About the Presentation
Multi-product companies have myriad choices when it comes to selecting a customization framework. The one you choose will allow you to scale content for your product and service offerings easily or face you with changing your approach at some point in the future.
How do you choose a Customization Framework that makes sense for your organization? This discussion will describe three common DITA customization frameworks, the advantages and disadvantages of each, and when to consider combining approaches.
Attendees will learn:
1) 3 DITA customization frameworks
2) When to use one approach over another
3) Pitfalls to avoid when implementing your framework
We look forward to seeing you there!
- It’s Called Customer Experience, Not Prospect Experience - October 14, 2021
- Selling the Value of Content Deliverability - October 6, 2021
- Should You Get a Technical Writing Certification in 2023? Top Programs to Consider - September 16, 2021