Omnicell Case Study: Growing Pains to Growing Gains — How The Right CCMS Makes a Difference
- How Omnicell approached selecting and implementing a Single Source CCMS
- How a common toolset improved team productivity
- How quick wins are inspiring team enthusiasm and accelerating adoption
Jarod oversees Jorsek’s documentation site and is involved in managing complex customer implementations of Heretto.
Simultaneously, he’s a Ph.D. candidate in philosophy at the University of Rochester, specializing in metaphysics and epistemology. His dissertation focuses on the role and importance of the grounding relation in the overall metaphysical structure of epistemic justification. Slowly but surely, he’s making progress on his thesis. If you’re in the market for an effective sleep aid, he’ll happily share his research with you.
Whether it’s in his research, documentation, or customer implementations, Jarod enjoys thinking through complex problems and finding the simplest and yet most powerful solution.
In his spare time, Jarod tries to convince his kids that he’s still cool. They aren’t buying it.
- It’s Called Customer Experience, Not Prospect Experience - October 14, 2021
- Selling the Value of Content Deliverability - October 6, 2021
- Should You Get a Technical Writing Certification in 2023? Top Programs to Consider - September 16, 2021