We’re thrilled to announce a new partnership with Enterprise Knowledge!
EK is the leading knowledge management firm that helps companies integrate Knowledge Management, Information Management, Information Technology, and Agile Approaches to help companies enterprise their knowledge.
Together, we’re launching a Proof of Concept program to help organizations understand exactly what’s possible when you personalize your content.
Content personalization has become a requirement for any organization seeking to create loyal customers, partners, and employees. When people interact with various digital experiences, they expect to encounter relevant information – both to their needs as an individual and to their current context.
Personalization takes massive amounts of broadly applicable content and narrows it down to exactly the information relevant to your customer. It utilizes data to create a unique and more efficient user experience. Personalized content helps users know that the information they’re seeing is specific to their needs.
Many organizations understand that personalization is important, but may not know where to start. That’s why Heretto and EK have come together to create the Personalization Proof of Concept.
What is the Personalization Proof of Concept?
The Personalization POC will help organizations:
- Get a facilitated introduction to the technologies and best practices which enable personalization
- Initiate a personalization strategy – complete with content and metadata models – that can iteratively improve over time;
- Validate the personalized experience with user research;
- Implement the POC for a prioritized use case leveraging Heretto for structured content components; and
- Leverage an executive presentation to articulate the value proposition of the personalization strategy and socialize the roadmap to production-ready personalized digital experiences.
In eight weeks companies will have an interactive proof of concept which demonstrates the impacts personalized content delivery can have on their prioritized business objectives. This proof of concept, delivered alongside a practical roadmap and executive presentation, will make the esoteric possibilities of personalized content real for organizations, empowering action and enabling outcomes-oriented decision making.