Effective: August 23, 2023
This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) for Heretto services (the “Services”) sets forth the support service levels for each applicable Subscription Tier of Services. This SLA may be updated from time to time. Material changes will be communicated to existing customers with a 30 day notice period.
|Support Package||Heretto CCMS||Heretto Enterprise||Deploy Essential||Deploy Scale|
|Email & Support Portal Communication||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Severity 1 issue Support Hours (email and support.heretto.com)||24/7||24/7||24/7||24/7|
|Help Desk Support hours for all issues other than Severity 1||3AM ET – 8PM ET|
Monday - Friday
|3AM ET – 8PM ET|
Monday - Friday
|3AM ET – 8PM ET|
Monday - Friday
|3AM ET – 8PM ET
Monday - Friday
|Production Data Backup Retention||14 days||60 days||N/A||N/A|
|Required Monthly Availability||99.5%||99.9%||99.5%||99.9%|
N/A – Not Available
✔ – Included
- Excused Downtime means the total number of minutes in the applicable month that the Services are unavailable due to downtime authorized by you.
- Impact means the extent of deviation from the normal service level, in terms of the number of Users or business processes affected.
- Issue means your communication to us via (i) a support ticket; (ii) an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (iii) a telephone call to Heretto Help Desk, of an unscheduled or unanticipated incident that adversely affects the delivery of the Services.
- Required Monthly Availability means the total number of minutes in the applicable month, minus the Excused Downtime, and the Scheduled Downtime.
- Response means our action in response to notification from you to us of an Issue.
- Scheduled Downtime means the total number of minutes in any given month that the Services are unavailable due to our scheduled maintenance and repair.
- Support Request means a request made to us for the purpose of initiating our assistance for a support-related activity or Issue.
- Subscription Tier means the specific Service selected.
3. Help Desk Support
We will provide the maintenance and support services set forth below as part of the selected Subscription Tier of Service.
- Our support help desk (“Help Desk”) is available between the hours of 3am ET – 8pm ET Monday through Friday. Support is provided in the English language.
- We are available 24 hours per day 7 days a week for Severity Level 1 Issues (as defined under Paragraph 4.1).
- Support for Severity 1 issues during National Holidays or off-hours, between 8pm ET and 3AM ET, and weekends, requires a phone call to Heretto’s Help Desk to engage support.
- You may create a Support Ticket at https://support.heretto.com, or call Our Help Desk at 1-877-492-2960, or email Our Help Desk at email@example.com. For all Subscription Tiers, you must create a Support Request for Severity 1, Severity 2, and Severity 3 issues. Registered users may create a Support Ticket by:
- Submitting a Support Request at the Heretto Support website at https://support.heretto.com
- Emailing the Heretto Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling the Heretto Help Desk at 1-877-492-2960
- Issues communicated to any other Heretto person or entity, or from an unregistered person will be considered Severity 4 issues.
- By submitting a Support Request you are authorizing the Heretto technical support team to download or copy any data necessary for troubleshooting the reported issue. If you have any concerns about this authorization, please contact your Heretto CSM.
- Communication directly with an account manager, project manager, technical contact, or management contact is not covered by Issue Response and Resolution Times
- By submitting a support request you are authorizing the Heretto technical support team for the duration of the issue to download or copy any data necessary for troubleshooting the reported issue. If you have any concerns about this authorization, please contact your Heretto CSM.
4. Our Support Response and Resolution Commitment
4.1 Issues Classification
We will assign a priority level (Severity 1, Severity 2, Severity 3, or Severity 4) to each Issue, according to the criteria described in the following table:
|Severity 1||Customer cannot use most or all of a product or service (i.e., most pages in the product are not loading or displaying an error message). Data corruption or loss has occurred or will occur.|
|Severity 2||Customer is prevented from executing one or more critical business processes (for example: Cloud Publishing, CCMS) for a substantial number of users, or Services are usable with limited capabilities and/or intermittent interruptions which have serious business Impact.|
|Severity 3||Primary product functionality is severely impacted and unusable. Customers are unable to utilize a common feature to its fullest ability. Data may not be displayed as expected but is not lost. There is no commercially reasonable workaround for customers.|
|Severity 4||Some customers (not all) are receiving intermittent errors on product pages or cannot use the product in possibly obscure ways. The product may be loading slowly or partially (missing images), and there is a workaround that customers can use.|
Note On Issue Submission
When submitting a ticket customers should use their best judgment to identify the severity of the issue. For example, for a Severity 1 you need not confirm with each one of your users – a healthy sanity check with a few different colleagues in different locations (to rule out local internet issues) is sufficient. Upon engagement Heretto will evaluate the situation and may in its discretion reclassify an issue to the appropriate level.
4.2 Issue Response and Resolution Times
We commit to the following response and resolution times:
|Severity 1||Less than 30 minutes||Fewer than 8 hours|
|Severity 2||Less than 4 hours||2 business days|
|Severity 3||Less than 8 hours||4 business days|
|Severity 4||Less than 48 hours||N/A (resolution not guaranteed)|
5. Recovery Point Objective
In the event of a significant service incident, the maximum Recovery Point Objective is 24 hours. Customer data is backed up daily at the same time.
6. Services Availability
6.1 Availability Percentage
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the Services are available (i.e., accessible and usable) at the Required Monthly Availability. If we fail to meet the Required Monthly Availability, we will issue a service credit equal to the applicable credit % for each support package as outlined in the table below, multiplied by the prorated monthly subscription cost related to the impacted service. The credit can be applied to the next subscription services invoice or to a Heretto Professional Services invoice.