Presenter: John Baker
Content Marketing Manager, Heretto
John loves big ideas and answering questions. As the Content Marketing Manager at Heretto, his interests come together through video creation, white papers, articles, and diverse resources aimed at empowering others with knowledge about structured content.
Outside of work, you can find John spending time with his wife and three kids, reading most of an old book, breathing too much lacquer in his wood-shop, or cheering for Tottenham Hotspur FC.
Host: Paul Perrotta
Senior Director, Juniper Networks
About the Presentation
When John started his foray into video creation, he knew veritably nothing pertinent to the process. Videography, animation, script writing, and audio production were all relative mysteries that he’s since unraveled (and continues to). In this webinar, you get to reap the rewards of his innumerable trials, errors, and successes. Learn about the process from start to finish by addressing some common video production concerns:
- Should you work alone or as part of a team?
- Should you hire help?
- What are the most common video creation pitfalls?
- How do you write a script that effectively explains something to a new learner?
- What are some fundamentals of recording? (lighting, audio, teleprompter, etc.)
Whether you’re a writer, fledgling videographer, animator, or simply an interested onlooker, this webinar will offer useful tips, practical examples, and an entertaining time.
- It’s Called Customer Experience, Not Prospect Experience - October 14, 2021
- Selling the Value of Content Deliverability - October 6, 2021
- Should You Get a Technical Writing Certification in 2022? Top Programs to Consider - September 16, 2021